Look below for answers to common questions.
Learn more about our boot camp offerings.
- Classes begin quarterly. Please visit our schedule page for details.
- Classes are held Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Yes, our program is designed for working professionals who are actively pursuing a career change or advancement. The part-time schedule allows you to continue working while advancing your skills.
- Students can complete the part-time program in 6 months (24 weeks).
- Our part-time program costs $10,495*. Scholarships and payment plans are available for those who qualify.
*Tuition is subject to change.
- Yes, we offer all of our students extensive career support and coaching.
- In addition, we offer students experiential learning opportunities to further bolster their portfolio. Learn more about our career services.
- While some background knowledge is helpful, no experience is needed as long as you are dedicated and eager to learn. Our pre-course tutorials will help you prepare for our program.
- We believe the main criterion for success in our program is your passion and commitment to succeed. Learning web development is difficult and requires hours of hard work, and we look for applicants who are determined and willing to give the program their all in order to achieve life-changing results.
- No, applicants do not need to be UNH students. This program is offered through UNH Professional Development & Continuing Education.
- Our program has an application process and is not open enrollment. Once a prospective student fills out the form or calls our admissions department, they will go through an initial phone interview with an advisor. Applicants who are recommended to move forward will then take a critical thinking and problem-solving assessment.
- No, the only requirement is that you be at least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED.
- We offer a part-time program that allows working professionals to study web development without leaving work.
- Students benefit from a robust set of professional development services to prepare them for success as they work to advance or change careers.
- Our curriculum is built based on the most in-demand technologies specific to the New Hampshire market.
- Our part-time program requires 9 hours of in-class time per week. In addition, you must be willing to dedicate a minimum of 20* hours to outside work per week (*depending on experience) in order to truly immerse yourself in the materials covered in class.
- Yes, a reliable laptop is required for this course. Laptops can be Mac or PC, with a minimum 8GB of RAM and a dual core processor.
- If you’re unsure if your laptop meets the requirements, please check with our admissions advisor first and they will make sure you’re good to go.
- No, all that is needed for class is your laptop and the eagerness to learn.
- Currently, UNH alumni are eligible for a $500 scholarship toward tuition. We also offer early registration pricing and payment plans.
- Please call our admissions advisor at (603) 389-2051 to get details on tuition cost and any available loans.
- We’re so glad you asked. If you’re interested in partnering with our bootcamp or accessing our student portal, please fill out this form and a member of our career services team will get in touch with you.