The need for skilled technology professionals continues to increase, and at UNH Boot Camps, we teach you the key skills to tap into rewarding industries. Through cutting-edge coding curricula, skilled instructors, and a virtual classroom experience, students will learn the fundamentals for each growing field.
- Learn the latest market skills* for the fields of web development.
- Build a wide-ranging portfolio of projects or web applications to showcase your knowledge.
- Study part-time while maintaining your work schedule.
- Access UNH Boot Camps’ career services to support your transition into coding.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Coding Curriculum Languages
At UNH Coding Boot Camp our virtual web development classes touch on a broad range of programming languages. You’ll work with interactive tutorials where you’ll train with and be exposed to the following coding languages:
Front-End Web Development
HTML 5 Web Development
Everyone’s talking about AI. Don’t just join the conversation, lead it. UNH Machine Learning & AI MicroBootCamp is an online, self-paced course designed for experienced tech professionals to complete in 8 to 10 weeks. Python experience required. Learn more.
This program is offered through UNH Professional Development & Training, in partnership with edX
edX, part of 2U Inc., works with respected universities and organizations to deliver innovative, skills-based training to a community of over 45 million learners around the world to support them at every stage of their lives and careers. edX delivers boot camps through an immersive learning experience with expert services and valuable resources. As of 2021, graduates have been hired by 6,700+ companies, including more than 62% of the Fortune 100.
- Students in our web development program will learn the most in-demand skills relative to their market.
- Students will participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Students will have access to career services including 1:1 coaching, portfolio reviews, technical interview training, and resume support.
- A Certificate of Completion from UNH Professional Development & Training, showcasing your accomplishment to future employers.
- Graduate with a robust set of hard and soft skills to help you stand out in today’s market.
- A strong portfolio of applications.